Why I love booking Timog Avenue Hotel

A Shot From A Room Trough The Open Door Of A Balcony


Every month we book a hotel in Timog Avenue in Quezon City. We do it to relax, refresh and rejuvenate ourselves. Most of the time I came with a couple of friends, if they’re not available, I go with my brother or my family. It is a great time to enjoy and celebrate life.



Why I love Timog Avenue hotels?


The honest answer is that because these hotels stand along the street that features a large number of dining, shopping, and nightlife offerings within Quezon City. We can hit the disco or sing our hearts out at karaoke and we can stay out all night here. My friends and family love to sing.

The street is also a home of restaurants that serves the best of good foods. From Korean to Japanese, to Chinese cuisine, the street has it. That’s why It always satisfies my cravings and make my stay refreshing.



Not all places in the metro can give comfort to Timog Avenue has. It is hard to explain it in words but those people who regularly hang-out on this busy street can understand what I am saying. Also, after the activity, we are just walking our way to the hotel, with no traffic jams.



The street is also a few minutes away to popular malls in the North of EDSA – Trinoma and SM North, making the possibilities of activities endless. We can book a movie late in the afternoon or early evening, just before we hit the bars or KTV bars. We also go for a little talk in coffee shops at the mall and do some window shopping.



See, the things I can do in this street are unlimited. I always have a theme to follow every time I book. Last time, I go for the "Oppa theme", which means, I make my stay like that I am in Korea. I go for Korean dishes during the stay (except for the free breakfast buffet the hotel offers of course), watched Kdramas and shop for stuff that reminds me of Korea. This month I'll go for the "American theme", which means I'll shoot for burgers and steaks, coffee shops and American films, series. Or should I go for the European theme? LOL



Are you in love with booking Timog Avenue Hotels too? What's your story?


No comments

Powered by Blogger.